Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Create!!




its that time of year again....TIME TO RAID THE CLOSETS!!!
me and my scissors...we have A LOT of work to do. and to my fortune...my sewing machine is broken = \
time to bring out those old clothes and those oversized tshirts that know no longer looks at. those items in storage that are collecting dust in the basement. those ugly shirts that mother bought and to her dismay are never worn. those paint and ketchup stained material that seem to of no use now.
but nothing is ever as it seems...

that plain yellow shirt can be customized
that oversized blazer can be used to accessorize
those messed up pair of jeans can be cut and converted

the things a simple chain can do! some colors and some buttons...the possibilities are endless!

with a needle and a thread...i begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment