Friday, May 14, 2010

Last Day For My Seniors

The end of the line....they're all leaving me ) =
But honestly, I doing much better than expected...no tears as of yet.
But bestfriend, Jonte...my secret lover, Deron...my poetic protege, Tiandra...my wise Grandmother Willow, Gayla...just to name a few....
But I mean...they have to move on...its there time now to leave behind high school and all those in it and go on to college to continue the circle of life. My time will come later...
Life goes on...but school will really be boring now without them.
But HEY! On a brighter note, Imma be a junior next year!!!! [= LOL
No more HSAs...more challenging courses....new beginnings? BRING IT!
I realize that I really don't feel any sorrow...just appreciation for there impact on my life.
I wish them all the best in life and I know that if our friendships were meant to last then we'll see eachother again later in life.
Some friends come for a reason...others for just a season...
And on that note, I bid you all adieu...and good luck [ ' =

No comments:

Post a Comment