Monday, March 8, 2010

Life-Movie Relation. Part 1: Pocahontas


so recently i've imagined what my life would be like as Pocahontas in the days of struggling for equality and respect.
i would like to think of myself as this main character...being brave, having courage, having unknown wisdom. the few who really know me have agreed.
in this movie pocahontas experiences adventure, love, and foreign concepts. she learns more about her path of life and how to stand up for herself. well i would like to do the same.
so starting now, imma gonna be the best me i can be (seriously!) im gonna find out exactly what i like and dont like and exactly what my beliefs and values are. im gonna develop my relationship with the Lord and im gonna find out what my path is. starting now...imma stay true to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment