Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Unwritten (part two)

i guess it wasnt meant to be
my moment of clarity was taken from me.
or maybe...
maybe i need to start a-fresh...a-new
(double meaning)
i wish you understood...
but i cant do it! i just cant!
and its all because of YOU
but who are u exactly
why have u caused me so much trouble
i feel like im nice to everyone
like im constantly working to make everyone happy
i could be mad at you and you wouldnt know
i could hate u oh-so-much and u wouldnt know either
because i dont let you
and i dont no why
does that make me fake?
the true meaning of this...
if u found out would be still b friends
if u found out then i think u would rlly no me
but my supposed bestfriends dont no me
and i dont blame you...i dont let u
or do they?
am i underestimating u?
constantly worrying?
am i insecure?
constantly questioning myself?
do i lack the confidence i once thought i had?
tell me something...have you ever seen me cry?
and not for someone else but for me?
i dont think i've ever done that...
cried outta anger, cried outta pain
for myself
what does this truly mean?
some might say this is rlly deep..but is it rlly?
the me i keep hidden...why do i do that?
someone once asked how could anyone not love me
why this is bother me so much
emotions...rollercoasters.
..
bestfriend where are u?!
i rlly think im brain is screwed up
i laugh when i rlly want to scream
i smile when i rlly want to cry
happy moments...why cant u last long?!
why is my joy always taken away?
what is wrong with me?
why am i not content with wat i have?
i long for YOU...why deny me?
you...this person who i should vent to...
WHERE ARE YOU?
even now...i feel but i dont
why?
my inspiration...once told me not to define myself...its not needed
im confused...
It didnt work...my moment of clarity hasnt come.
but i can wait...but in fear
i fear your opinion, your reactions, your whispers
what was once unwritten is shared with the world
omg...i have done it!
i've given you a part of me
please dont ruin it...please

No comments:

Post a Comment